Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Super Cybersmart Girl

 we have been learning how to look after a Chromebook

                                    hug and hold no food or water near your Chromebook

                                       don't share your password with any one  

                                        log out

                                        do not put it on the edge of a table

                                         do not put it on the floor and leave it

                                                 Do you agree with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post